Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years we have compiled the following questions and answers list. They cover a wide variety of subjects and hopefully the answer to your questions is listed in the list below. If not then, please use the contact us form so we can assist you right away.
- Parts Check List for All DYI Disassembled firearms being sent in.
- Sample of actual EASY Shipping Instructions/Check list, Full info given when Actual order is placed.
- Why cant I call to get prices, ideas,etc
- What accolades of performance do you have in refinishing industry? Are you a Certified Cerakote Applicator?
- What the farthest away that someone has sent something to you??DENMARK
- Nic industries Premier Certified Cerakote Applicator!
- Firearm and gun refinishing experts in cerakote application! Nic Industries recommendation of Premier Certified Cerakote application and Professional firearm/gun/metal refinishing and camouflage!
- Which coating do you recommend? Cerakote or duracoat.
- What makes Acoating so affordable in the gun refinishing and 1911 firearm gunsmithing repairs?! Thank you everyone for allowing Acoating.com to be your Cerakote Gun Coatings Applicator!
- Why professional gun/firearm refinishing, 1911's remington 700, Certified cerakote/durakote/gunkote ?!
- Privacy Statement
- Who can make my gun PINK?! Pink gun refishings services, Why pink guns?
- How Long Does It Take/How to prevent delays in project?
- Cerakoteguncoatings Certified Cerakote Applicator! Cerakote gun coatings
- How do I maintain my refinished firearm?
- Due I need to ship thru a Federal Firearms Dealer?
- What parts of my firearm will be refinished?
- Do you remove dings, dents and pitting as part of the refinishing process?
- Do you strip an existing finish prior to applying your coatings?
- What metals can Cerakote and Duracoat be applied to?
- What does the clearcoat do for my gun when using Duracoat?
- How soon can I use my newly finished firearm?
- Is Cerakote or Duracoat permanent?
- What Camouflage patterns are available?
- Will Cerakote or DuraCoat burn off my barrel?
- Do you do Gunsmithing Repairs or Improvements?
- What type of payment do I send?
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What happens in order to coat my parts?
- Whats required to ship a firearm?
- How to ship with Usps.
- How to ship with Ups.
- How to ship with Fed Ex.
- Why arent Credit Cards accepted as a payment?
- How thick is Cerakote Gun Coatings and will it affect the function of my firearm?
- Can you coat a firearm that has been previously coated with another product?
- Will Cerakote cover up any defects or etching on the surface?
- My stock has some dents and scratches, can you fix them?
- What parts can be coated?
- What is the break in procedure after the coatings are applied?
- Are you a Certified Cerakote Applicator?
- Why cant I find your Address and phone # on the web site?
- Do It Yourself Price and Outcome Comparison!
- Why is Camo so labor intensive and cost more than a single color?
- How do I Easily Process an order for my Project?
- Can you match the color of my gun with original manufacture coating?
- Cerakote resistence
- Technical aspects of Cerakote! Our Top of the line Coating!
- Technical aspects of Duracoat!
- Can I Disassemble and send only parts to be coated?
- What Colors Are Available in Cerakote and Duracoat?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- Acoating did a 2 tone Cerakote on my stainless AMT Longslide almost 2 years ago. It looks like he did it yesterday.
- Received it... It looks great. Thanks you so much! I have some more that I'll definitely be sending you way.
- My Kimber arrived today. Looks great. Thamk you. Start rebreaking it in tomorrow. Thanks Dean
- it has been almost a year now since you did my pistol and 7 mags. With the exception of a couple of weeks this pistol has been carried 10 to 16 hours a day in a kydex IWB holster. Over 3500 rounds have been sent down range, including an advanced pistol cl
- great customer service, perfectly smooth, even application and quality workmanship. got it all on my S&W model 547 9mm. my new choice piece
- Fantastic work! Tim made the old Sig look new again and really went the extra mile to ensure I got what I wanted. WTM
- My 25 year old police Beretta 92F was down to bare metal on every sharp edge from daily holster and handling wear. It now looks brand new
- I received my package today and I have to tell you that I am completely satisfied and happy with your work. I'm also very impressed with the fast turn around!
- I received the slide and barrel today. It all looks great. Thanks for the superfast turnaround---shipped on the first and received back on the tenth. That's hard to beat. Thanks again.
- Tim, Wow!!! what a beautiful job! Colors matched perfectly, my Beretta Cougar Inox looks better than the factory finish. As far as I'm concerned your the best certified Cerakote finisher around! I will be sending you more business all the way from PA. Tha